Compare Flonase Price
||Click to Order |
Compare Prices for: Dosage: 1 spray/bottle   Quantity: 1 |
Compare Prices for: Dosage: 1 spray/bottle   Quantity: 2 |
What Is FLONASE?
FLONASE is an anti-inflammatory nasal spray used to relieve the nasal symptoms of seasonal and year-round allergies. It helps reduce the inflammation that leads to symptoms that include congestion, sneezing, and itchy, runny nose. The active ingredient in FLONASE is fluticasone propionate (pronounced: flu-tik’-uh-zone pro’-pee-o-nate).
Now let’s talk about what FLONASE means for you. Whether you have seasonal or year-round nasal allergies, or experience year-round nasal symptoms that are not related to allergies, FLONASE could help you.
- FLONASE gives you 24-hour, multi-symptom relief of nasal symptoms.
- FLONASE means less congestion, sneezing, and itchy, runny nose due to your pesky allergy triggers like pollen, dust mites, and animal dander.
- FLONASE means you can go through the day, either outdoors or indoors, without constantly sneezing or blowing your nose.
- FLONASE is not habit forming like some non-prescription nasal sprays. And with FLONASE, you avoid the drowsiness or sleeplessness you can have with some allergy medications.
- FLONASE is approved for the treatment of seasonal and year-round nasal allergy symptoms, and year-round non-allergy nasal symptoms, in people as young as 4.
- Additionally, FLONASE provides effective relief for people with year-round non-allergy nasal symptoms. People with this nasal condition suffer from stuffiness, runny nose, and postnasal drip triggered by exposure to strong smells, harsh chemicals, or changes in humidity, temperature, and air pressure.
Find out if FLONASE could help relieve your nasal symptoms. Talk to your healthcare professional today.
Important Information About FLONASE
For best results, FLONASE must be used daily. Your symptoms may begin to improve in as few as 12 hours. Maximum relief may take several days. Results may vary. If side effects occur, they are generally mild and may include headache, nosebleed, or sore throat. FLONASE is available by prescription only; ask your healthcare professional if FLONASE is right for you.